I'm still not 100% why I really have this blog since I don't put anything in here that's of any importance whatsoever. It's not safe to write what you REALLY think or feel on the internet (or in an actual physical diary, for that matter)--shit always manages to get out. Plus, I don't think I want people knowing how much of a douchebag I can really be. It's never intentional, but it still happens, which is just as bad. I'm not hating on myself or having an episode of low self-esteem, just being honest--people are complex with a wide array of flaws.
Ugh. I need coffee..
Yea, that's how I feel about the blog thing too. But I've noticed some blogs that have like a theme or even a daily thing, like Movie Mondays or New Food Friday and they talk about that particular thing on whatever day it is. I think I may start doing this since I'm sort of directionless with mine too. :)
ReplyDeleteI do the theme days--it helps me a ton! Both of you need to write more. But you're right, you can't put things out on the internet that you don't want everyone to know... I try to drill that into my sister and her friends. Gosh, remember how much we all used to put out there on Zanga?
ReplyDeleteAlso, I said you need to write more because I like you and when you write and I want to read it. I feel like it came off in the first comment a little hateful.
ReplyDeleteHere is an illustration of what you wrote earlier. :) haha
Jessica--that's awesome. haha I do remember the Xanga days...sheeesh.
ReplyDeleteI might just not be the blogging type, since I seem to associate blogging with something like diary-keeping, which it definitely doesn't have to be.
Oh Xanga. I definitely said way too much. Now everyone is on the internet and we definitely can't do that.
ReplyDelete