Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the list

A short (and very much subject to change) list of things I need to do before I die:

1. Go to Chile, Greece, and Japan.
2. Take up dance classes again.
3. Learn another language (looking more like Russian every day).
4. Make out to the entirety of Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter.
5. Learn to at least function in a kitchen.
6. Photo crash someone else's very serious, formal picture. Badly.
7. Learn to play piano.

I'm told you're supposed to have 100 items on the bucket list...we'll see if I can even make it to 20.

2 comments:

  1. Can you photocrash someone's super serious picture while making out with someone and playing pearl jam on the piano? That would be some epic bucket listing right there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the bucket list--if I could manage to do so many things at once I could die happy right there.

    And hello Ms. Switzer! I had no idea you had a blog. I'm trying to find where I can follow your blog but I'm so so new to this that I haven't figured it out yet. :)

    ReplyDelete