I don't think my brain is working today.
I just spent the past 25 minutes Facebook stalking a friend-of-a-friend. Ugh, how creepy am I? When did I turn into that person? Siempre me pongo asi cuando me siento tan solita y desconocida...una manera de no enfocarme en mis problemas? jesucristo I'm emo. y peor porque lo hago en castellano.
I'm working so much overtime this week that I'm really on autopilot. I think the way to make this week better is to continue to eat cheesecake brownies for dinner and drink lots of wine. And have a spooning party, maybe throw some Glee and terribly translated Spanish Harry Potter books in the mix.
This makes me happy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs_rXxi0zhM
First of all I love that "I'm emo" is randomly in the middle of some Spanish. lol Second, ok, I didn't have a second, but I love this post. And I love that you are a FB stalker. Jajajajaja
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love Flight of the Conchords.
ReplyDelete